It starts with optimization and flows through conversion
ROI is far from a game of chance
Performance marketing, whether social media or websites, is measurable and optimizable.
This is where our strategic experts get involved in establishing measurable goals and respective performance indicators. This key step enables us to measure and evaluate heaps of pertinent data, from conversion rates and online engagement, to the impact of social media and digital marketing tactics.
Made-to-measure performance indicators
When it comes to digital performance, “one size fits all” does not apply.
Our senior analytical marketing experts elaborate personalized dashboards based on each project’s needs and specifics.
- Optimization of a site’s performance (engagement, conversion rate, bounce rate) with A/B testing, Google Analytics and precise UX/UI adjustments
- Identification of key performance indicators
- Dashboard configuration
- Development and deployment of optimization strategies (SEO strategy, content adjustments, conversion paths, key messages, calls-to-action, etc.)
- Digital strategies (SEM, Google Ad Network, social media) related to goals and audiences
- Real-time tactical testing and adjustments
- Creative testing prior to a campaign launch
- Optimization of creative concepts and real-time performance monitoring
For marketing campaigns with a large-scale media plan, marketing research is required to assess the effectiveness of the advertising on the target market, prior to the launch.
Research is also necessary to measure the impact of a holistic marketing campaign with a before-and-after study, at every stage of the buying process.
When a client knows little or nothing about a new target audience, qualitative research is required to study and understand this audience, prior to creative process.
Our marketing research experts will guide you to ensure your investments are fruitful and that you make the right decisions.
Marketing research or media buying, our client services become an extension of your marketing department, coordinating the entire project from strategy to report analysis.
Scroll for the next
Scroll for the next